Dandelions

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Mr.Lawn, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

What can I use to get rid of them???? I have a customers yard and her whole side yard is nothing but Dandelions . Thanks

2. and KILL all the pretty little yellow flowers.

3. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

Try a product that contains 2, 4-d and has as ester base. You might have to spray them twice but it should get the job done. If you have a lesco nearby you could use 3-way ester.

Good Luck.

4. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

You're not licensed. Have her call someone who is.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yep. Don't even mess with them. just find a local lawn care co. that does that stuff and work with them. They may work out a deal with you....trading referrals for jobs. We work with a few lawn maintenance companies.

6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

we use speed zone her in the southwest works great.:weightlifter:

7. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Thanks to all the series replies to the post. The other a'os get a grip. Lets take something that helps each other and post jerk comments. Get a grip

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

?????????????

9. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

The "a-os" were trying to help you. Get caught applying without the license and you will wish you had listened to their advice.....

I hear the jailers at the Pesticide Prison in Florida are all a-os, too.

10. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

In florida cnat the homeowner buy the product and you apply it for her. No lic. needed. Correct me if im wrong but down in Florida due to all those blue hairs the state allows the customer to purchase what they need and pay someone to apply said product. No license needed. Anyone else heard of this before.......????