Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by 2 clowns mowing, Mar 28, 2006.

1. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

i need to but a dandelions killer to use with my spreader which should i buy i only want to kill dandelion's
  2. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

AAAA........ good luck with that:hammerhead:
    Only thing I know is broadleaf herbicide....but it will kill all broadleaf weeds

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not touching this one either.:walking:
  4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

by now how do you not know you have to be licensed to do this........ in ohio they will burn you at the stake.....if you took the class, you would know the answer, here is the link...

5. go to lesco and ask for "Dandelion -B-Gone" get the new reformulated brand , and happy killing.
  6. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

What he said, and don't let them sell you anything but that. They may tell you that they don't have it but its only because they don't make any money on that product. But if you insist, you'll get exactly what you need. :)
  7. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

With that stuff you'll need a drop spreader.
  8. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i can't find it on their web site??????????????

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i was told they were running low on it this year so go get it now dont wait
  10. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

It's really inexpensive stuff, and it doesn't pay them to even have it on the website. That's why it's hard to find at the store, too. It's so cheap to buy it though, you'll make bank on it. Ditto about the drop spreader. It's too dusty to run through a rotary. If you try it, the killer won't feed the lawn right and you'll stripe it.