Dang PITA's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Carolina Cutter, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Man oh man.....I have had it with this guy....

Have a commercial account that I have been doing for the past four years....5 shopping centers total. Always A LOT of trash everywhere and the amazing thing is that it isnt coming from the customers....Its coming from the shop owners. I tell them...the property manager tells them....and nothing changes. Not to mention I am not really making ANY money on this customer but I figured I have done him soo long and that other work might come from it so I have continued to put up with it....

BUT TODAY.....I have had a change of heart. I am fully determined to replace this PITA with enough residential....which I would rather do anyway...so that I can cut the loss and move on....

I got a notice in the mail that came with his payment that he wants to change the number of services and the frequency and wants to be the one to determine when it should be cut.....REMEMBER HE HAS A SIGNED CONTRACT........(see also, 1 foot high) so that he can maximize his money......he charges each individual tenant an amount monthly for lawn services and makes money over what he pays me.......

AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH I am stomping mad........I am dropping this PITA as soon as I can replace the money.......AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

2. Tim Louis

Tim Louis LawnSite Member

dude that sucks

3. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Merlin,
    what you said about the property manager pocketing some of the commom area maintenance fees is quite correct. My wife's son in law who use to maintain about a dozen larger plaza's including some Home Depots,Targets, Wal Marts, etc.. told me that his $1800 sand\salt bill was being doubled by the prop mgr to $3600 so he could get his cut. Nice Huh?Guess he found out thru some paperwork error when one of the major tenants asked for another copy to be sent.