1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Date of manufacture

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by weve, Jan 26, 2013.

1. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased a Stander RH 52 yesterday but have not yet taken possession. The serial no. is 45560. In what year was this unit manufactured? To me it looks to be a bit older than what I was told by the dealer. This is my first Wright mower.

2. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

weve,

We built that mower in July of 2008. The newer models have the evap systems for the 2011 EPA/CARB requirements, black vinyl and black rims with slightly larger tires, everything else is basically the same.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

3. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you. The hour meter showed 7 hours but the engine housing was faded and the Kawasaki decal was loose.

I called the dealer a short time ago and told him that I wanted the Stander X 52 with 24 hp engine. I think this is more in line with what I need.

I have been running another brand mower since 1993 so this will be a change. Thanks again.