Davey Commercial Grounds Management

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brc1989, Apr 14, 2012.

1. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Love the stripes!

2. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

Thank you! Here are some more I cut with our Navigator in the back of the other residential we do wednesday.

[​IMG]

3. lazor-cut

lazor-cut LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wixom

i personally hate that 3rd wheel...Always have! I ont even have a one wheeled sulkey!

Passed a Davey Crew a few weeks ago. Had my worker snap a pic with his iphone and send it to me.. They were friendly.(I say that about anyone who acknowledges other landscapers and waves or nods etc...)

davey.jpg

4. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

I actually like the look of it I don't know why but I think its just cause its different.

What city and state was that taken by ? that looks exactly like one of our truck and trailers.

5. lazor-cut

from Wixom

Yeah everyone has different preferences! As long as someones making money it really doesnt matter! And this pic was taken while we were in Waterford Michigan.

6. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

O ok must have been the Pontiac, MI guys we actually got a van from them

7. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

Here is a picture of the leaf monster all set up: 72" with ultra vac and gator blades. Plus a few BR600's and BR550's and the 52" Vantage. This was taken at Greenwood Village in Sagamore Hills, OH.

[​IMG]

8. lazor-cut

from Wixom

If ya dont mind me asking what does a company that size do with all the leaves you guys collect? Also what kind of leaf loading setup do you guys have? Do you guys convert a few of the chipper boxes into leaf boxes? thanks

9. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

We currently have two leaf vac trucks one big box bed about 14' long and a dump trailer with a mesh tarp framed up above the top 3' so there is more room. The dump trailer has a 18 hp vangard engine and the big leaf truck has a wheeled vac blower like the size of a chipper that sucks and blows the leaves into the big box bed that is also enclosed.

We dump all leaves and a few different dump sites, whatever is closest to the property.

10. lazor-cut

from Wixom

Do you have any snow equipment pics?
    Do you guys use liquid?? That one "B" Company has started using liquid... From the looks of it they love it..