Davey Commercial Grounds Management

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brc1989, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Wiljockey

Wiljockey LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I dont know the details of our mower program besides we get all new mowers every two years. I dont know if its buy and trade in or lease. I really like exmark tho.

2. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

I'm not sure I'd have to look at one and we put cans in fronts of the tailers on a built two level shelf.

I am fairly sure we buy them all then sell them off after a few years

3. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Cool thread man. I had Davey do some tree cutting and shaping at a few customers yards and they always do a great job
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Wiljockey

from Ohio

Oh ok. We run Wells Cargo...super nice. Theres a 28 gallon fuel cell inside the trailer w/ an access door on the outside near the front. Really handy. We used to have fuel cells mounted on the tounge of the trailer...also handy but the new design is just cleaner.

5. lazor-cut

lazor-cut LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wixom

My old trailer was a used race trailer. On the left side of the trailer, towards the front it had a slide out generator. instead we put a Square 34 gallon fuel cell on it and called it a day. Thought it was pretty slick!

like this:
    [​IMG]

6. Wiljockey

from Ohio

Very cool. The most customization ive been allowed to do to my trailer is putting in i-hooks and j-hooks to secure my spray tank and igloo jug lol...but then its not MY trailer

7. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

Ya that would be nice if our trailers had fuel cells.

8. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

Picture of two houses we did spring clean up on then mulched, looked about the same before we pretty much just had to bed edge everything nothing else really to clean up.

[​IMG]

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good, I didn't realize that davey did residential work also, or do you guys maintain the whole housing plan?

10. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

We do very little single residential work, we do a lot of HOA developments though, those houses are part of one of our Ryan Model Homes contract, there are a bunch in the area we maintain.