1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Daveys lawn program?

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by teamgreendude, Jun 30, 2012.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys does anyone know what Davey tree is using to treat their lawns with? Right now with this drought their lawns look pretty dam good. My lawns are good but i want them to be up to spare with Davey lawns. What company would they be using to get their lawn treatments JDL, Helena, Anderson's? Any help is appreciated.

2. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

Are they organic in nature???

3. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I think Davey has used some PCH products for transpanting trees but that was years ago.

4. teamgreendude

Not sure what you mean by that?

5. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

PHC* Also note Lebonon bought PHC recently.

6. Smallaxe

Soils with good structure and high OM tend to look better, longer... Just wondering if that was his mode of operation, becuz I'd never heard of him before...
    Just the the PHC... never heard of it before either... :)

7. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

8. teamgreendude

No believe me I've heard of both :laugh: my original question was what supplier are they using for there lawn care programs? I'd like mine to be loooking like theirs if it's possible.:waving:

9. Smallaxe

There isn't anything about what products Davey uses for his customers on that home page anyways... And the PHC page seems to be for shareholders...

Evidently they really do have 'Solutions for a Growing World', with the type of endorsement that says: "I want my landscapes to be as good as theirs"...

Does teamgreendude work for these guys or something... :)

10. teamgreendude

Not yet dude :laugh: not a half bad idea i Might consider an internship with them next year. That is true "solutions for a growing world" they have scientists and i (currently don't) have any. My original question was what supplier are they using for their turf products? I'm looking for a better supplier that actually cares about my company.