Lawn Care Forum banner

David Hartzog The tacobell Guy!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Brianslawn 
#1 ·
Well it's been a long long time,i am still here and i am still getting screwed.this time by a x partner he is gone now and for now that is all i have to say about the thief. that will be another story another day.
I'm sure my grammer still sucks but so does my craftman vac well blows and sucks.
Its late and i'm very tired so goodnight i'll read your post tomorrow. ps i am cutting tacobell 3rd year now no letter ever sent. good night............

#4 ·
I did not recognize one nic on that thread other than Charles. That was an old thread.

#5 ·
Unlike some of the spelling bees who INSIST that grammar is of utmost importance (don't get me wrong, it IS but), I find from casual observation that your grammar skills have little to NO effect on how successful your business is, whether that be measured in ways of income or in any other way you like. Some of our biggest business owners (not just Lco's) out there can't spell worth crap, you know what? Tough schitt, big deal, it don't mean squid in the end.

Haven't really met you Taco bell man, but howdy.

#6 ·
LOL, I was just looking back at that thread a few months ago. I know what you were trying to say sounded right in your head, it just was too confusing for us because we were not there. I am glad the Bell worked out for you. Since you say you are in you third year there, I am guessing you got the job after the manager you had so much problem with moved on? You are more persistent than I am, I would have never gone back there...for lunch or to work. Anyway, welcome back David :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.