DavisLawnMowing-LOGO

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Davis Lawn Mowing LLC., Mar 23, 2004.

1. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC. LawnSite Member

I hope this works this time, I think I got it sized right. :blush:

davis lawn mowing-logo 1.jpg

2. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Thank goodness it worked! :D

3. exmarklover

exmarklover LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Look's nice! That logo will look real sweat on the bottom of a talegate. Simple and to the point, everyone will get it...

4. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

I thought so too. It will look nice on the doors too! My mom is the Vice President of a road-side advertisement company here in Michigan and she had her designer come up with it. It was actually his first try on it and I thought it was perfect. Simple and to the point and no fluff in it. Lets hope the rest of the county hopes so too, I need the business. :p

5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Looks great! Would they be interested in doing one for me as well?

6. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Im not sure, it was kinda just a my mom is your boss type of thing and he did it for me. I've known him since I was about 8 years old so he was pretty cool about it. He is really busy usually doing sign designs and re-designs, and re-re-designs. He actually did this in his spare time a couple Saturday's ago at home.

7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah it looks nice and clean very sharp,if your mom is interested please pm me i'm looking to update my signs...

8. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Her company does the road advertisement signs on the highway and junk, the big suckers. They cost customers about 10 grand a month I think depending on the size of the highway, traffic area, and size of the sign. Some may cost more like if they are on I-75 or I-69.

9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice, its a keeper

10. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Thanks guys, I was hoping I would get a positive response because I thought it was pretty standard and to the point and truly seemed like a great logo. :blob3: