Daydreaming.........

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Expert Lawns, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

During long days my mind wanders A LOT. Sometimes i'll be done mowing a lawn and not even remember doing it. For some reason today zippity doo da was in my head ALL DAY LONG.

Does this evey happen to you? Either daydream or get something in your head that you can't shake, like a song? It can get lonely being on a mower all day. Hope I don't go insane:p

2. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

Yep , somtimes helps make the hard ones go by easy

3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

It aint lonely for me.Its therapy for me,after all of the years of abuse from those people called managers.

4. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Nope.....I can honestly say I have never had zippity do da in my head all day;)

5. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

I have had strangle hold by Ted Nugent in my head for about a week now after reading a post by kirby's lawn where he said that was his favorite mowing tune. Just can't shake it. Cool tune.

6. It happens to me all the time.

7. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

thanks to Expert Lawns as I am sure most of us that read this post will be singing zippity do da all day tomorrow.

:dizzy:

8. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i usually start "drifting" on the larger lawns with longer passes. i think about conversations i've had with people where i said something, but wished i'd said something else... then i say it again... and again... and again...

of course, thats only on days when i forget my mp3 gadget that holds a full day's work worth of music on it.

9. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

"I had too much to dream last night".........The Electric Prunes. I'll never forget that................

10. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

I daydream all the time.:sleeping: