Days of the Week

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by A+ Lawncare, May 26, 2005.

1. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

If you could only pick 2 days out of the week to mow (no conditions apply), what days would u pick?

i would pick Thursday/Friday, b/c the lawns would be cut & groomed for the customers for the weeknd.... the reason i say this is if they had a picnic or barbecue w/friends or family members coming over they would want the lawn looking nice....

2. Sweetwater

Sweetwater LawnSite Member

Nice try...we charge extra to schedule the pre-weekend days when it is requested. Since I presume you are out mowing now and only have two days, go for wednesday and thursday so an all day rain on friday won't ruin your plan...did you get the bigger machine yet or are you still using your 21"? Bigger machine could do two days of 21" work in one day!

3. MowerMoney

MowerMoney LawnSite Senior Member

I would definetly go with Wed & Thurs and leave Fridays for me. Isn't that why I'm out bustin my butt, so I can enjoy life as well?

4. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

If I only cut 2 days, it would be Wed-Thurs. As I actually cut 3 days, it is Tues-Thurs.

5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I would pick Tuesday & Wednesday that way I could have longer weekends...but that will never happen.

6. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Wednesday and Thursday, I think lawns look better 1-2 days after they are cut.