DC Covers

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by Eric ELM, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I want to order a cover for my 60" Diesel Dixie Chopper, but I have made a change by adding a second tank to the left side so it is more like a 72" Chopper. Will the cover for the 60" diesel Chopper be wide enough through the tanks area for my Chopper or will I need to order the 72" cover? Which one will be the best fit for my situation?
    Thanks
    Eric

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Eric,
    Good to hear from you. Because the 60" Diesel is larger than the gasoline 60" Dixie, we have included that in with the 72" mowers for the cover size. That is the size you will need. We offer 2 sizes, the other size cover fits the regular 60" mower as well as the 42" and 50" mowers.

There are different liners available for both covers in the engine area. The no liner for cold engines only; a cotton liner for warm engines; and a heat liner that allows you to put the cover on after having just shut it down.

They are designed to be pulled in an open trailer at interstate speeds.

Thanks for the question. Thanks for all that you do at Lawnsite and W.E. hope you have a great season.

Regards,
    W.E.

3. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Eric,
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was hoping to hear from Dixie Chopper but haven't yet. From the sounds of it the 60" cover should work fine. The only thing to effect it would be the type of seat and I heard they had discontinued the optional high back seat.
    All products are guaranteed so there will be no problem there.

Regards,
    W.E.