Deal or no deal? 2001 Toro Dingo 322

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Nov 18, 2008.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

2001 toro dingo. brand new motor. 47 hours on engine. excellent running and working condition. new chains and sprockets. Has 335 hours on machine itself

Guy is aking $7000obo for the dingo. is this a fair price?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Exposed drive chains and sprockets? No way, the tracked models ar still better.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I have ran that model, its a nice machine, not the best in hard ground, and it is hard to use in high gear..

I am with ron, I dont like the exposed chains..

4. sgrprincees

sgrprincees LawnSite Member

Am I an idiot or does that hour meter read 33 and 5/10ths? Looks like the machine has more than 33 hours on it though...

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

meter doesnt work. i was goin by wht the owner told me on the phone.

I see you are from Fargo,Nd. my family lives in Fargo

6. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Give him 6500 and I'd say you got a pretty good deal. Those machines are bulletproof. Exposed chains isnt a big issue on these machines, you can't take them where most skids go anyways, they're geared more for light residential landscaping where you dont often need to drive over all kinds of cr*p. I've put a lot of hours on these machines, and never once have I had a chain/sprocket issue. Obviously a track machine would be nicer to operate, but you're also spending a couple grand more. I actually just dug 25 posts holes this morning with that identical model, but we put the rubber over the tire tracks on it, and they work great!

7. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Oh, and ps, don't be expecting to fill that bucket with anything more than mulch!! They get pretty tipsy already when you're fully extended with a regular bucket full of gravel..

8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

NO DEAL !!! them things are all over the place offer$5000.00 no more But they are great machines

9. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

that's has more than 330 hours. Look where your feet go.....there's no paint left. I'd say about $5k.

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

no way I'd buy it.