Dealer Apologized

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Well, I don't know if many of you remember the story that I told you about how one particular local dealer here tried to overcharge me on my invoices, lie about, and then try to cover it up by paying me off?

Well, well, well...I received a letter in the mail today from him apologizing about what he did and about what he said he was wrong. He really apologized big time. I might give him a call up maybe later in the week to talk about it, but I will not be going back to him anytime soon.

Now maybe this will shut up those that doubted my story and told me that I was making up stories about the dealer. Well, who is telling the truth now???:realmad:

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

LOL. Maybe he's going thru a 10 or 12 step program of some kind and now is when he needs to confess his lies to people.

I wish my FORMER dealer would do something like that for me. Like you, it wouldn't get me to go back there, but at least that would admit that they were in the wrong.

3. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

You must be on Earls list, come to think about he said your #172.:p Well I guess he can cross you of his list.:waving:

4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

LMAO:waving:

5. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe tiedman he wants a chance to turn a very wrong into a right, maybe just maybe you ought to give him one more chance , but only you will know whether he will treat you right this time , at least he admitted his wrong doing , most will not

6. tiedeman

from earth

what are laughing at? You and Bernie were the only ones that said I was telling a lie about it. You guys swore up and down that he was telling the truth. So maybe you guys will give me an apology now???

Come on be men, apologize right here on the board...right now

7. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

What should I apoligize for, I have seen nothing. :)

8. tiedeman

from earth

That is a typical response that I expected from you.

Heck, knowing you, you probably wrote the letter. Just like the one that you sent me a while ago.

9. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

you lost me on that one.

10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Good news Troy. He probably thought about the domino effect it might have had on his business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.