1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dealer help

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by wolfsburg57, May 10, 2007.

1. wolfsburg57

wolfsburg57 LawnSite Member

PJ (or whomever)-

I'm located in Central Indiana (NW of Indianapolis) and I'm not having any luck finding a Hustler dealer who will let me demo a Mini Fastrak in a manner beyond riding around in a parking lot. I know you don't control dealer policy, but do you have any suggestions as to who might be your best local dealer from a customer service perspective?

I really want to give the Mini Fastrak a fair shake, but its competing with products from a local scag/toro/snapper dealer who will bring anything I want right to my door for a demo on my own lot. I don't need that kind of service, but I would like to see the Mini Fastrak mower cut grass.

Maybe my expectations are too high - but I'm hoping I just haven't contacted the right people.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your information please and I will forward it to the regional sales manager and see what they can do for you.