Dealer in area, or out of area help!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Drafto, May 5, 2004.

1. Drafto

Drafto LawnSite Senior Member

I need a mulching kit for my 52" TTHP floating deck. My dealer said his distributor has them on backorder. I need one bad, this week or early next, is there another distributor anywhere that has them in stock that could send me one? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dan

By the way, I am located in Wilmington, DE.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Drafto,

Good news! I did some checking and we have the mulch kits in stock in our warehouse and there are several mulch kits headed your way on the next truckload. If everything goes according to plan the truck will be headed your way later this week or early next week.

If you would like, your dealer can request a rush order with a drop ship to his place of business. Most dealers don't request rush orders unless a unit is "down" or can not cut grass. This saves their customers some additional freight costs that may not be necessary. Often the need justifies the expense special delivery other times it does not.

Thanks,

Terry

3. Drafto

Drafto LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you very much Terry! After some phone calls to Exmark and a distributor in Western PA I was able to get my dealer in touch with them and it will be here Tuesday. I do have one more question hopefully you can answer, after my order was placed I found out that kit is only good on serial numbers greater than 130,000, mine is 104,xxx (something, don't remember right off-hand) what modifications will I need to make to get this kit on my mower. In the Exmark catalog they only list one kit # for the Turf Tracer HP's, so we assumed it would fit, but after a little more research not we are not sure. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Dan

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Drafto,

We probably need to double check the serial number and model number on your machine. All Turf Tracer HP’s should have serial numbers of 130,000 and higher. It’s possible that you may have a Turf Tracer or it could be that one of the numbers on your serial tag is damaged and not fully legible.

Give me a call at 800-667-5296 or e-mail me at terry.eckert@exmark.com with your model number and serial number.

Thanks,

Terry