Dealer in central florida

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Jozgators, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Jozgators

Jozgators LawnSite Member

PJ could you suggest a good dealer in the central florida. I bought a new super z and took it back to dealer for repairs. Called today to see if they found what was wrong with it. Haven't even looked at it yet, tommorow will be two weeks. Just want to see if there are any other options, if I have more problems.

Thanks
    Jozef

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your details and your dealer information, and I will get you taken care of.

Pj

P.S.
    I have not had computer access since Monday night, I am sorry for the delay in getting you a reply here.

3. BigMack

BigMack LawnSite Member

This is the reason I am changing from brands. Bought 2 new machines last year and can't get service.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Jozef,
    I received your e-mail and replied to it.
    BigMack,
    E-mail me your information, I would like to look into your situation and find out what is going on.

Pj

5. BigMack

BigMack LawnSite Member

I already know the problem(one of the problems)... Its the supplier for this area of Florida. If the dealer owes them money he gets no parts. My machine has sat for over 2 weeks . Then I call the supplier to see if the dealer is lieing. They say the have 5 of whatever I need on the shelf. When I get done pulling the suppliers teeth out through his left toe he sends the part right out to the dealer... Duhhhh I have had to write the President of Hustler ( who does not answer his mail untill you say you will be at one of the shows telling folks how much you like Hustler Service). I have had a Fastrac in 2 shops for a total of 3 months. A 3rd dealer finally fixed it right.
    Now I travel 1 1/2 hours one way for service. (If they will send him the parts)

The list goes on.... Machines are all the same without service.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Sounds like a dealer problem, but there are always reasons for why things happen the way they do.
    Like I mentioned to you previously, E-mail me your information and your mowers information (models and serial #'s) and I can get this looked into further.

Pj

7. BigMack

BigMack LawnSite Member

Thanks PJ,

Will send info when I get back from inland Florida. Need to get off this coast to beat Hurricane.

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Well after seeing the news and watching the hurricane progress, I hope you and your family are safe and secure.
    We can work on your issues when you are ready.

Pj