Dealer Sales

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Cutter1, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have a list of the top Exmark dealers in the nation??? Can you post the top 10?? Just curious.
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for the post.

Yes, we know who our largest dealers are and they know who they are as well. We can't really release that information but we can say thank you. Thank you not only to the largest dealer but the smallest dealers as well. Thank you to the large landscape customers and the not so large. Thank you to the homeowner that purchases a bull size Z for his acreage and thank for those who use our smaller walk behind mowers as well.

Thank you because there are many choices on the market and you've chosen Exmark. Thank you because you've given us the chance to try and earn your continued business. Thank you because you take the time to post here and ask us questions that we otherwise might not ever get a chance to answer.

Truthfully we’ve got a lot to be thankful for as a company, as a team and as individuals and most of the thanks goes to all of our customers.

3. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Terry......Thats a lot of thank you's!!!! I will thankfully allow you to give me a discount on my next Laser. :)