Dealers and flags

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lqmustang, Jan 3, 2005.

1. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

Figured I'd kill two questions with one post here.

First, can anyone recommend a good place to order or buy lawn signs required after chem/fert applications. This would be signs specific to Ohio applications.

Second, as far as dealers are concerened, I do have a Lesco located about 15 miles away, but I was wondering what other fert/pest. dealers are available in Stark Co., Ohio or surrounding areas.

I take my test next week to get my commercial applicators license. Looking forward to the new season already, but have a ton of work to do yet to be properly prepared. :)

2. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Blackburn for the flags :)

3. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

Lesco sells generic pesticide app signs that would have no company ID. I wasn't thinking ahead and wasted money on those.

Last week, I just got my order from Blackburn with the designs I created. These were not cheap, but I am happy with the quality of their product.

4. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

5. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Blackburn has the same style of flags as RND, only they are $50 cheaper (by the 1,000).

6. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

blackburn would not print my four color logo -- at the time they only offered two colors per flag.