Dealers, Distributors & Manufacturers special OFFER

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Wayne's Lawn Service, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Wayne's Lawn Service

Wayne's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Increase ATTENDANCE & SALES at your next open house.

HOW? - Offer a Profits Unlimited Seminar for your commercial landscapers.
    :usflag:
    You may have seen or heard about our seminars. Since 1990, our seminars have helped many commercial landscapers throughout the United States and Canada. A few referrals include - PLANET, ILCA, Mid-AM, Rhode Island Nursery & Landscape, Iowa Turfgrass, PACE Distributing, SnowEx, Ontario Turfgrass, Snow Magazine, Snow Business, Landscape Management Magazine, John Deere, Toro, Ferris, Scag, Exmark, and many more.

This is certainly a unique opportunity for everyone involved. My seminars cover Bidding, Contracts, Professional Proposals, Marketing, Selling and more. Being a full-service professional lawn & landscape company since 1979, I understand the daily issues facing commercial landscapers.

My presentations are down to earth, easy to understand, useful and applicable to a one truck operation or a multi-crew company.

Call me at 800-845-0499 for dealer, distributor and manufacturer referrals & details. Call us before July 30 to schedule your date for the upcoming year and save. Mention this ad when calling.

Mariani Landscape - Chicago, IL Even though we are a large company, Frank & I got a lot out of your presentation. The material that we purchased is great and we have been using it consistently. Let me know when you get back to Chicago.

Outside Unlimited - Hampstead, MD I've been in business 25 years and have 75 full-time employees and 125 seasonal employees. I loved the fact that this seminar was not conceptual, just basic facts that were easy to understand and informative.

If you are a "lawn guy" just like me, visit our website at www.profitsareus.com for more information about our products.