Dealers, Distributors & Manufacturers special OFFER

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Wayne's Lawn Service, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Wayne's Lawn Service

Wayne's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Increase ATTENDANCE & SALES at your next open house.

HOW? - Offer a Profits Unlimited Seminar for your commercial landscapers.
    You may have seen or heard about our seminars. Since 1990, our seminars have helped many commercial landscapers throughout the United States and Canada. A few referrals include - PLANET, ILCA, Mid-AM, Rhode Island Nursery & Landscape, Iowa Turfgrass, PACE Distributing, SnowEx, Ontario Turfgrass, Snow Magazine, Snow Business, Landscape Management Magazine, John Deere, Toro, Ferris, Scag, Exmark, and many more.

This is certainly a unique opportunity for everyone involved. My seminars cover Bidding, Contracts, Professional Proposals, Marketing, Selling and more. Being a full-service professional lawn & landscape company since 1979, I understand the daily issues facing commercial landscapers.

My presentations are down to earth, easy to understand, useful and applicable to a one truck operation or a multi-crew company.

Call me at 800-845-0499 for dealer, distributor and manufacturer referrals & details. Call us before July 30 to schedule your date for the upcoming year and save. Mention this ad when calling.

Mariani Landscape - Chicago, IL Even though we are a large company, Frank & I got a lot out of your presentation. The material that we purchased is great and we have been using it consistently. Let me know when you get back to Chicago.

Outside Unlimited - Hampstead, MD I've been in business 25 years and have 75 full-time employees and 125 seasonal employees. I loved the fact that this seminar was not conceptual, just basic facts that were easy to understand and informative.

If you are a "lawn guy" just like me, visit our website at for more information about our products.