Dealers don't seem to carry Excalibur blades

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Keith, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I have called a couple Exmark dealers, including the place I bought my Lazer. None of them stock the Excalibur blades and they seem to want to push Rotary aftermarkets stuff or Silver Streaks for near $15 a blade. I was under the impression that Exmark OEM Excaliburs were less than that...by quite a bit. One of these dealers insisted that Excaliburs were the same as Gator Blades and thats what I needed.

Can you give me the specific part numbers for the notched and solid air foil Excalibur blades for my 60" Lazer and an MSRP for them so I know what to look for?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Keith

Here you go Excaliburs Notched is 103-2530, $13.99 and Solid is 103-1580, $14.99. The prices vary a lot on blades, depends on how many he buys.

Here is a link to our blade chart.

http://www.exmark.com/accessories.htm

Thanks, Fred.

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Ouch! I was hoping they'd be a little cheaper. The price I got locally on aftermarket blades was just as high. That's gonna take some getting used to. That's roughly $50 a set compared to my other mowers being about $25-28 set for aftermarket :( Ain't gonna be able to have too many sets at that price. Oh well, thanks for the info Fred.