Dealers

Discussion in 'The Force' started by Sean Adams, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Have you set out yet as to where you are going to have dealers, teritories, etc.... I know with all the decidious trees areound here, the dealers would not be able to keep something that powerful on the floor for very long - would sell quickly. If its on your site and I miseed it, my apologies.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

We will see in 53 days:clapping:

3. Sean Adams

I think Gamba's Lawn & Garden Equipment would be a nice place to shop for all your equipment needs..... what do you say?

4. John Gamba

from ct

I do too :laughing: OH!! It would be Gamba and sons. I wounder what mowers we would sell :laugh:

5. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

We're in the process of signing up dealers as I type. We've got quite a few so far through out the US and Canada. We've even got some in Europe and Australia as well. We aren't advertising them until we formally introduce the units (48 days). Have your respective dealer(s) check out the site and sign up if they want more information.

Mr. Force

6. Sean Adams

OK, I will contact a few I know here in the area that I am sure would be interested in carrying it.... thanks for the response.

7. John Gamba

from ct

Ill tell my dealer:waving:

8. Sean Adams

I already put in my call to Gamba & Son's Equipment and Cruise Lines

9. John Gamba

from ct

Where you will get a FREE:clapping: Cruise with every mower purchases:clapping: And as a BONUS you will get to attend the cruise match stick trick school absolutely FREE:clapping:

HURRY OFFER ENDS SOON:waving:

1312-macth.jpg

10. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Try these guys. They have 2 locations in our area. They are one of the top dealers for power equipment in the montgomery county maryland area.

Lawn & Power Equipment
    5429 Butler Rd
    Bethesda, MD 20816-1505
    (301) 652-5075