Dear Administrator

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Feb 15, 2000.

1. Dear Administrator,<p>I am appalled at your recent hypocritical actions against me. I take my girlfriend to Atlantic City for Valentines Day come back only to find a bunch of off topic messages attacking me, written in the style of a diary of a madman by the unwashed masses.<p>Not only do you allow this to happen you then demonize me for posting quality on topic messages that actually provide good information to all the forum users. By your threats to ban me what are you trying to accomplish? Why are you cowering to these politically correct types? Why are you contributing to the dumbing down of this forum and catering to people of the lowest common denominator? But then Jesus Christ was persecuted in the same fashion two thousand years ago also.<br>
  2. Miller

Miller LawnSite Member
    from WY

Oh, come on now Larry. You really think you can go treating people like you do and nobody's gonna raise a stink about it? <p>If you are so innocent, how come everyone's only complaining about YOU? Why aren't we complaining about anyone else? Think about it. <p>The issue isn't one of political correctness. <p>If I were the moderator here, I would consider this; Your comments piss people off on a daily basis. You are rude, crass, biased, and an instigator. To the point that I am sure the management gets frequent private complaints in addition to the many obvious public complaints. If people are that pissed off at other users, they may very well decide to leave the forum alltogether rather than continue to be subjected to your rude dribble every day. That means the forum would eventually LOSE a lot good people at the expense of keeping one BAD apple. Doesn't make much sense to me. So if I were the moderator I'd ban you just because you were bad for business.
  3. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Lawrence, Before I read this post from you<br>I thought you were an intelligent,rational,<br>If somewhat strong willed induvidual.However<br>upon reading your post,I was amazed to find<br>that my perceptions were wrong.You are rude<br>abrasive and opionated.You seem to have some<br>wierd superiority thing going. To stop <br>people complaining about you,simply stop<br>slagging them off.If you have any further<br>problems, TALK TO THE HAND,COS THE REST OF <br>ME DON'T CARE.<br>
  4. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I don't want to get to far into this one but I find it a bit amusing that you are comparing yourself to Jesus Christ. It does seem like some of the friends you made here want to crucify you.<br>One more thing, I don't think Jesus ever went to Atlantic City with a girlfriend.<br>Just Kidding :)
  5. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

The great spin master is back - but probably not for long - your destiny is in your own hands! Or should I say mouth?
  6. fireball

fireball LawnSite Member
    from ne Pa

Larry<br>more on atlantic city. did you go by car or bus. did you win and thats why The Donald is giving up the campaign. any thoughts on beach erosion.
  7. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I hope he wasn't comparing himself to Jesus; Jesus was kind & compassionate towards others, for starters, & didn't speak bad of others.<br>I won't take the time to delve any further-nuff said.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<p>
  8. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

give me a break!