1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

dear members

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Dec 21, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i regret to inform you, that you will not be blessed with my presence for the next several weeks. my family and i will be spending some time in that cockroach, vermin infested state that ric calls home. yes, by this time tomorrow i'll be on my 25th beer, and scratching my mesquito bites in a wretched little town called clearwater florida. but don't cry, i will return. may the lord bless you all and your families, and keep you safe and merry for christmas. have a great one
  2. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

Have a nice Christmas Bobby !
  3. danslawncare

danslawncare LawnSite Member

Have fun Bobby!
  4. richard coffman

richard coffman LawnSite Senior Member

drink a cold one for me Bobby, can't have any while the inlaw's are around. Merry christmas to you and your family.. I'll be stuck at home working on the fireplace and cutting wood.

Richard/Owner :drinkup: :drinkup:
  5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

BooBy BooBy BooBy

You will be only 108.36 miles north of your good old buddy Mr. Ric. After all if you have already traveled 1500 miles what is another 108.36 miles. I 75 south to exit 164 then 3 miles east on Hwy 17. Can't miss it. My gerbil is waiting to meet you. BTW here is a picture of me and my pet gerbil.

Come on Down the water is warm and the fishing is great. You can be the bait.
  6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

which one is you, and which one is the gerbal?
  7. trying 2b organic

trying 2b organic LawnSite Senior Member

hahahahh, at least u are going to Florida, Im going to Winnipeg Manitoba. Have fun, Merry Christmas.
  8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Bobbygedd, I have been to clearwater once. My x-girlfriend's grandparents lived there. It wasen't to bad. If you want lunch go to the Chilie's...........Buy one 16 ounce beer and get one free :) Have fun and be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. riches139

riches139 LawnSite Senior Member

Don't harrass the working LCO's while you're there.

Have a good holiday. :drinkup:
  10. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic