debris bags?

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by fga, Sep 10, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

FGA,

Those are 16" wide and 14" long Econo Bags for Bob-Cat/Textron. They are made for all Walk-Behind mowers, primarily Mid-Size units. They fit on the handle bars for gear shift models as well as the Hydros.

Thanks for asking about them. You got a very good price on these bags. The statement in the sale write up is accurate in what it says. Hope that you get many seasons of good debris pick up with them.

Regards,
    W.E.

3. fga

thanks for responding. I bought 4 of them, and was wondering if they would fit on other mowers i have, like the the 21's. should be fine.
    since i bought those on ebay, and ralized they are made by you, i've been on your site, and found a lot of great stuff. I've posted a few times on LS with links to your products i was interested in. I have a list now, so my wife can start christmas shopping early..lol

4. fga

they came in the mail today. great quality. bigger then i thought!

5. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

fga,

Glad to hear that you got your bags okay and that they were actually more than you had expected. That is something that we try to do with all of our products.
    We are leaving for the EXPO in Louisville this morning. Hope to see a lot of the Lawnsite members there. When we get back I would like to expand on this reply and the tread that you had started about the bags.
    W.E. have redone a large portion of our website, more still to come. Let us know if you have any questions about any of the products.

Thanks,
    W.E.