Debris Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by greenchoppers, Dec 12, 2010.

1. greenchoppers

greenchoppers LawnSite Member

Hello,

This forum is a great tool for our industry.

Here are some pics of our recenlty renovated debris trailer. If you look closely the first 30 inches of the raised sidewall is actually a lift out door. We did this so we can throw debris into the front without having to climb over all the debris.

I plan to put a retractable top on this trailer using some 7-foot chain link fencing.

Comments are welcome. :cool2:

Photo0541.jpg

Photo0542.jpg

Photo0543.jpg

Photo0544.jpg

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow that is very nice.i like it.

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Now you need a 15ft chain!

4. greenchoppers

greenchoppers LawnSite Member

I almost forgot to say. This trailer holds up to 15-yards of debris. It does not dump but for most of our jobs, we don't need a dump trailer anyway.

5. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

wish i had a small trailer like that for debris because at the dump they charge by the trailer length not how much or how high it is.

6. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

nice i like to see people with inovation.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice, something like that would be handy to park at a landscape job , throw all the old crap in there.

8. newjerseylandscaping

I told my dad that exact thing like 20 mins ago about his 5x8 and he said well see, wich usually means its not his idea so its not a good one.

9. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

That is nice, when I go to the recycle place where I unload a lot of guys who don't have a dump use a chain link fence to line the front on the inside and take it down the floor before they fill it with debris. Then they have a long chain attached to the top that they hook-up to the huge concrete block that is out there for us. They just drive about ten feet and everything rolls out of either their truck or trailer. Works real slick.

10. newjerseylandscaping

HAHA not half bad idea.