Debris vaccum

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by brinlee lawn, Apr 13, 2005.

1. brinlee lawn

brinlee lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking into getting a debris vaccum for some parking areas, lets here some opinons on different models, billygoat, littlewonder etc. :waving:

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I bought a Little Wonder HPV last season for leaves debris etc. and it works great on dry leaves and debris!!!! But wet leaves forget it this stupid thing clogged every five minutes from leaves. In all honesty though around here the fall season was extremley wet. But other than the leaf issue its been awesome. I also looked at the Billy Goat and for a few hundred dollars more its well worth the Little Wonder HPV. :waving:

3. brinlee lawn

brinlee lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the reply, I am mainly going to be using it on parking areas, I am tired of fighting the wind, when trying to blow off the area and thought a vaccum might work out better.

4. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

Billy GoaaaaaaaaaaaT :)

5. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

We have 2 billy goat vac. that we use on the parking lots they work great for us. It does beat fighting the wind.. :cool2:

Richie K

www.kulakandcompany.com :cool:

6. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Get a billygoat ------and ask for the---- VQ pro---with the 8hp honda.

7. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Brinlee, I just thought I would let you know that the impeller on the Little Wonder are twice that of the Billy goat. If your going to be cleaning lots expect a lot of rocks pebbles etc.