deck lift assist

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by mdb landscaping, Feb 10, 2001.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i just purchased a 60 inch lazer z with the 25 kohler. i asked the dealer to throw on a deck lift assist. he said it shouldnt be a problem this early in the season, but he said last year they were hard to find? i was just wondering why there was a shortage? they have to be manufactured for the EPS, so why the shortage? has this been solved?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Sorry, it took us so long to get back to you. Your Dealer is correct, we are having a bit of a shortage on these kits. We are cranking these out as we speak but it is going to take us a period of time to get back on track.

What would help me is to find out your complete name, address, phone and the dealer you are working with. It is my hope that we may be able to push a kit through the pipe-line to your dealer to get you taken care of.

Please respond back ASAP. If you would like to contact me directly use john.cloutier@exmark.com or (402) 223-6308

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience!

John Cloutier
    Marketing Communications Manager

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

thanks for the info john. i think my dealer already has a kit, but if he cant get one, ill contact you. thanks-matt

4. ribbie78

ribbie78 LawnSite Member

this is reviving a 6 year old thread.....are you guys talking about the foot assisted deck lift or the jack style front mount that raises the front end to make changing blades and such quicker?

Does exmark offer something like the one on this new Toro:
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=181832

If so, could you list how much? Thanks

rob