1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Deck Mounted Trimmer from 4M Inc.

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, May 31, 2007.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

The 4M deck mounted trimmer works on any brand mower. Feed line & tilt head to any angle from the seat of the mower! Lateral movement to & from deck.

The 3HP hydraulic trimmer also features a new control valve that allows you to adjust the speed of the trimmer head. The hydraulic trimmer is equipped with a new removable rubber wheel guard for the trimmer head that protects property and equipment.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
    4M INC
    MARTINSVILLE, VA
    TOLL FREE: 866-623-8264
    www.4mtrimmers.com
    Email: sales@4mtrimmers.com

ADVERTIZMENT1.jpg

2. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to see 1 rigged up on a Scag Turf tiger with the advantage deck then I would be more inclined to buy one

3. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

How much is the whole setup?

4. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

according to the sheet that 4 M INC sent me the retail price of the H model was $2164.00 BUT THE DISCOUNTed price was $1596.00 :dizzy: they have I think 3 differnent models

5. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

That'd be nice if you had a lot of fence to do, but $1596 will buy a lot of labor & handhelds.

6. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

I think i want one just to be the first around with it. the only thing that would make it better is to be able to extend it further from the mower on demand. sometimes it would be hard to get up into corners and tight curves.

7. Big Bad Bob

Big Bad Bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 5

says it moves laterally and looks like it does extend out about a foot on demand.

looks like a hydraulic line mess.

8. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

A lot of R & D. I hope it continues to evolve.

Sorry about mentioning there competitor. :cry:

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

no problem razor1, just thought since it is an announcement for 4M then we should keep the discussion about them

Thanks - have a good one