Deck opening for Fastrak????

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Shannon Phillips, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Shannon Phillips

Shannon Phillips LawnSite Member
    from indiana

I would like to say, I have a 20hp 52" Fastrak and love it! I have been reading older threads and saw something about a cutout. PJ could you email me the instructions for this mod? Also, do some of the newer mowers have this done now?

Thanks for the help!

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The FasTraks have this already, we started doing them about a year ago.
    How old is your mower? what is the serial #? yours may already be done.

Pj

3. dmcgee

dmcgee LawnSite Member

PJ, could you check my serial number and tell me if this is something I need to worry about please. It's 36032563....just bought it last weekend (it's still at the shop awaiting flex forks and new blades).

I know it's new but I've been burned in the past thinking something I purchased was new only to find out it had been sitting around in a warehouse for many months...

Thanks, dan

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I cant find anything in our system with that serial #, can you verify it and let me know if its correct?
    If the first digit is a 0 (zero), not a 3, then this mower would be a model 926501 (20/52 FasTrak) and you would of bought it from Landmark in McKinney Texas, am I right?
    Again if I am right on the serial # then it is a new unit that was just built in March of this year.

Pj