1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

deck out of level

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ricky29, Apr 25, 2006.

1. ricky29

ricky29 LawnSite Member
    from ny

just picked up new toro z 60" with 27hp engine. I couldn't wait to get it home to try it out when i realized the deck was out of wack at least 2 inches from one side to the other. just figured they forgot to adjust it, so i got down to fix it noticed the blades were all banged up. its a 2005 left-over so i guess its from starting the blades on the stone lot at the dealer. any way she is on her way back in the morning:dizzy:
  2. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Wow!!! So much for customer service. Those things should have all been checked before leaving the shop. What if you have them change hydro oil or filters and you get on the job site and realize, oops they forgot to put fluids back in. Those are some dumb F#%#@'s. I would defineltly stress my dissatisfaction and mistrust and see if maybe they will throw in a trimmer or something. Ok guys last part was a JK.
  3. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

After spending THAT much money, I would be at the dealer tomorrow and - calmly - throw a fit. The owner of the dealer had better take care of you, somehow. Make SURE that everything is repaired and serviced BEFORE you leave.

That is rediculous.....:hammerhead: :hammerhead: