Deck rollers

Discussion in 'Great Dane' started by punisher1, Jun 2, 2003.

1. punisher1

punisher1 LawnSite Member
    from NC

Could anyone advise how many (if any ) rollers come on a 2003 Chariot 25hp Kaw- 52 " deck (and how much it cost to add rollers, if it doesn't come with any).
    Thanks..

2. John Joensen

John Joensen LawnSite Member

Punisher1:

There are four deck rollers in the front of the deck and two on the backside mounted up from the bottom of the cutter deck. This is a great performing cutter deck. Please let me know what your location is and I can arrange a demo through one of our dealers.

Regards,

John Joensen
    Great Dane Power Equipment

3. punisher1

from NC

Thanks, for the reply on deck rollers. The reason I ask was that I just purchased a Chariot 25KAE 52" deck and the dealer that sold it too me stated that it didn't come with rollers, but he would put rollers on same. He put two rollers on the middle in the front. One of the main reasons that I picked this mower over the Exmark Lazer HP was that I thought it had more rollers on the front of the deck, which you say it should have had. Can you advise what I can do to get the four rollers on the front of the deck as you state it should have had when delivered.

4. John Joensen

John Joensen LawnSite Member

Punisher1:

When I quoted you the roller count I was referring to the 61-inch model. The center rollers added are the only ones available for the model you purchased. Please provide me with a phone number and I will call you to speak further about it.

John Joensen
    Great Dane Power

5. punisher1

from NC

Thanks, 919-962-4644