1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Decorative curbing installation

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn Cruiser, Oct 27, 2000.

1. Lawn Cruiser

Lawn Cruiser LawnSite Member

Does anyone install the decorative cement curbing as part of their business? I was looking into doing this and am curious if anyone else is doing it.
  2. Mr.Ziffel

Mr.Ziffel LawnSite Senior Member

Good question. I'm also interested in this. If anyone can point to a supplier of the implement or machine used to do this I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Will M.
  3. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Check these out, they will mail you a video and litarature. http://www.borderlinestamp.com and creative curd 800-292-3488 hope this helps.Border line stamps web site seems to be down, you can contact them at 888-999-6641 or do a search for these sites
  4. dhicks

dhicks Member

I saw various models of the decorative curb machines at Expo 2000. The Canadian model was electric powered and I didn’t care for that one. The one that got my interest was something like the Lil’ Bubba and was from a company in Florida. All were easy to use and worked as directed. One of the machines laid curbing that allowed you to install lights (similar to the floor lights on a commercial airliner). One thing nice about Expo, was the price was $1,500.00 less at the show.