1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dedication Page

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I am currently working on a site dedication page for Eric. Its still pretty hard for me to concentrate on the thoughts so if any of you would like to help out let me know.

I will upload the page to http://www.lawnsite.com/dedication.html as soon as I fix my ftp program. (bug in it)

I think the dedication page should include pictures, links to his past discussions, some words from his friends, etc., etc....

2. randosh4

randosh4 LawnSite Member

i never met him but i read a lot about him he must have been a GREAT guy .
  3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Great idea Chuck.
  4. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

that's really a thoughtful idea chuck:)
  5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto the Great idea Chuck!

It is still hard to read a thread anywhere and not see or think about Eric. :angel:

God Bless
    Mike Nelson
  6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i definitly agree mike, every thread either has a post or a reference to him, just further shows how important eric was and what a great person.
  7. ScotLawn

ScotLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck I think what you are doing is one of the best things for remembering Eric on lawnsite.

Thanks for what you are doing.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I agree completely, and thank you. There are going to be so many references to him as it is, especially not only for how much advice he has given, but for the quality and weight of advice he has given. I know he's up there laughing at us right now, and probably saying "Use the search! It's in the upper right corner!" :angel:
  9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

ok, this is kind of slow going but the page is online now. I just need to add content, etc.

Things are going ...... well, not so good right now. We lost Eric and just a couple of nights ago one of my buddies killed himself. I graduated with him and kept in contact through the years. As a matter of fact, we hung out right before this happened.

Any help with the dedication page would be appreciated.

10. mxrdrvr3

mxrdrvr3 LawnSite Member

sorry to hear about that chuck:(

good luck to u