deere chariot

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by danlawnser, Aug 27, 2001.

1. danlawnser

danlawnser LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know when this mower will be available? I really like my Deere dealer but I think my Dane dealer sucks. The Dane dealer where I bought my last Dane is 2 hours away. I feel like 2 hours one way is a long way to go to get a mower fixed. do you agree. I hope the Dane/Deere uniting will be a good thing and not a bad thing.
  2. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

the info. im getting is that deere dealers do not have to become dane dealers if they dont want to... i havent seen any deere dealers in my area that have them yet.. not to say they want in the future. but i have been told they do have the option ..
  3. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

In talking with the local deere dealer here in town, he said that Deere is going to continue with keeping Dane seperate, however, they'll probably throw green paint on one of each of the, if you have a Dane Surfer, John Deere will have the same thing available at a Deere dealer, just in green, and knowing John Deere, more expensive=) THat's what the dealer said...hope that helped...Also, they will be making a green Chariot.:D