Deere Striping Kit

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Travis E, May 9, 2007.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I was asked to show some pictures of it...so here they are. I got it yesterday, took about 45 min to put on, and the only major thing that you had to do is drill 4 holes in the deck and two on the rear anti-scalping wheel supports.

The only thing that I would do different is put the roller on before you put the rear wheels back on but the instructions say to put the wheels on then the roller. It would make it a little easier to do this way. If you want anymore pictures let me know.

Striping Kit left side.jpg

Striping Kit right side.jpg

2. Travis E

Here is a picture of how it does...not the best yet but its all I have for now untill it stops raining.(it was mowed last night and the picture was taken this afternoon)

Stripes.jpg

3. Lawn_Boy

Lawn_Boy LawnSite Member

Lookin good!

4. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

thanks for the pic's it really looks good i apperciate it. stripe looks really good.

nick

5. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

one question do you put the anti-scrape wheels on or not? thanks!!!

6. Travis E

No, you leave the back anit-scalp wheels off.

7. Loy's Home Services  LLC

Loy's Home Services LLC LawnSite Member

How much was it?

8. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

It looks good but it is installed wrong! The first picture that you have there the bolts should be in the other holes.. Look at it from the side youll see what I mean. The way you have it it is on there at an angle. I have the same one as you do on one of our Z-Traks. You can even tell by the space in front of the tires, Check it out.

9. Travis E

Ya, I saw that once I posted it so I went and checked it out. If you see the sticker on the one bracket, it has the 60" and 72" marked wrong...got that all taken care of. But you have a good eye to notice that.

10. Travis E

After tax and shipping it was around $340