Deltona Florida

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by CutInEdge Lawn Care, Feb 8, 2006.

1. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone in or near Deltona?

2. The Ripper

The Ripper LawnSite Member

We are located in Lake Mary. Not too far from you. You would think that there would be more of us central Floridians on this site, but there is only a handful. I would tell others, but if there not hungry enough for info to find it for themselves then I'm not going to gice them an edge. If you ever want to get together for lunch or something and talk about the biz around here I would be happy to do so.

3. Rich's LS

Rich's LS LawnSite Member

Celebration here... I think I'm on the South end.

4. XMT&RCV

XMT&RCV LawnSite Member
    from 28532

I'm moving back home, my wife and I have done our Tour in the Mairie Corps.. and looking to start our own Landscaping Business.. Anyone that can give us some tips... from the ground up...

5. Cornwell

Cornwell LawnSite Member

Lunch maybe a good Idea Ripper, I think it is always good to do some kind of networking. I just sent a customer to someone on the site in winterpark and I maybe working with someone in Jacksonville having them cover an apt complex that I was offered as a package with one in daytona.

Oh ya XMT good luck with new business, you've come to the right site for info. I've gotten alot of good bits of info here. Have fun do your research and work your A$$ off. Work your brain I mean. Later ya'll

Forgot Holly Hell, I mean Holly Hill near daytona here

6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

Lunch sounds good. Go to www.cutinedge.com and you can contact me from there. Good Luck!!!

7. leading edge lawn service

leading edge lawn service LawnSite Member

Deltona resident. I have seen your truck around before I am currently only doing it part time hopefully going full time this year.

8. leading edge lawn service

leading edge lawn service LawnSite Member

Contact me at leadingedge@cfl.rr.com sometime so we can meet.

9. sundance

sundance LawnSite Member

I'm in Ocala Florida. Things are growing quickly here, I don't post much but I read alot.

10. CutInEdge Lawn Care

Welcome aboard Sundance.