Demo-Dozer attachment

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Siteprep, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Siteprep

Siteprep LawnSite Member
    from KY

I got my new attachment today for my TL150.
    It is called a Demo-Dozer and has a 78" bucket with grapples.
    I pulled two trees down with it and removed a bunch of brush.
    I have been testing this thing all day I leveled 2 piles of dirt and loaded my
    dump with the brush. It cost me $ 3400.00 delivered.
    Have any of you'all ever heard of this. It will be a great time saver for us.

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Here is a piece of trivia. I was in AZ. last year doing prototype evaluations for CASE and also present was the guy that designed and owner of that product. It is made in North Dakota with Loegrens products I believe or it may have been Shyenne, don't remember exactly. The owner is from Ca. and is an excavator. He is set up similiar to most of us in that he has a couple of skid steers. He runs CAT skid steers with the VTS tracks. As a side note he was more impressed with his machines than the dedicated CAT track machines that we were running in the evaluations. Interesting comparison I thought. My only issue with the design is the solid design on the grapple. I use mine for demo debris and concrete removal. It seems like it would not hang on to those types of objects as well without having any teeth. Maybe you can correct me if I am wrong.

3. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

I am interested in the attachment but think $3k is a bit steep for a grapple.

4. Siteprep

Siteprep LawnSite Member
    from KY

Check out the website "Demo-Dozer.com"

5. janb

janb LawnSite Senior Member

Personally, I could not use that, due to not having teeth to shake out the dirt. It seems it is too similar to my 4in1 (which I would not be without, due to various grading options it gives, in addition to clam) The 1" thick Rezloh Edge was a nice addition to this bucket

I added 7 Removable teeth to my BC Industrial Grapple last week to screen rocks (was 8" spacing, now 4"). It works pretty good for grappling, and rock / soil sifting and back grading

6. Demodozer

Demodozer LawnSite Member

I invented Demo-Dozer to replace six or more attachments so I would not have to carry around so much stuff, it works great for concrete demo and a whole lot of other jobs. The Demo-Dozer since I was in AZ with case is selling fantastic, people are really catching on to how vesatile it is. I have guys telling me they have increased their profits by 30% because jobs are completed so much faster. You can email me at John@demo-dozer.com. Thanks hope all is well.

7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

It looks interesting, but with a solid bottom I would have zero use for that. I can do everything that bucket does, for the most part, with a 4 in 1. Now if this bucket had a tine bottom for sifting material, I could see it being very useful.

8. Demodozer

Hey thanks for responding: I have found the 4 in 1 bucket to be less than usefull for my applications, demolition of pools, concrete tearing down trees , pulling fence posta and even pulling telephone poles, moving materials digging, grading and asphalt demo, dozing and a mutlitude of other thins. But i have found that across the nation the applications vary greatly and the sizable choice of attachments has helped us all improve our profits.

Thanks John

9. Demodozer

I hope you can make lots of money with the demo-dozer. I invented it for just that reason to increase my profits and decrease the wear and tear on my machine by completeing jobs faster with fewer attachment changes. If you get a chance email how you like it at john@demo-dozer.com. Thanks John

10. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks interesting; you should put some movies up on your website. I like to download stuff instead of waiting for a DVD to come in the mail.