Demo Gone Bad

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Clint Gantt, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Clint Gantt

Clint Gantt LawnSite Member

Recently i contacted the Representatives at hustler to set up a mower demo. The man you guys set me up with seemed nice and I'm sure he was busy but he kept putting me off. Finally he agreed to bring the mower he had promised me. With anticipation i awaited his arrival with the 27 60 super z rider. After hours of waiting it was getting late so i decided to give the man a call back. When he answered he informed me that the mower had been sold to his previous demo person and didn't offer to do anything. I felt like i had been lead around the moon. Not to put a bad name on Hustler but come on guys i know you guy's can do better. I'm sure your mower is great but from my personal stand point your customer service is a joke. The reason i wanted to demo from a sales rep was because the dealers near or around me didn't want to do a demo for some reason. I am young and am just getting started but i know when i see a good company by the way they handle different situations. But, don't you agree that if i want to spend 8000 plus on a lawn mower that i should be able to try it out. I would love to hear any others opinions on this matter and would like to see a solution.

Thanks Clint

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Our customer service is among the best in the industry, I am sorry you had this experience, e-mail me your information along with the person you were working with and I will get it looked into.

Pj

3. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

just to reitterate what pj said, if you spend much time on this site you will see why Hustler has a sterling reputation for customer service. the way they take care of the customer should be a model for all business' to operate by, not just the mower industry. i'm sure that you will see Hustler rectify this situation. just go ahead and have your checkbook ready bc when you get on the machine you won't want to get off!!!