Demo on chooper,hustler,grav.,toro

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by slapu2, Aug 30, 2004.

1. slapu2

slapu2 LawnSite Member

I think I nrrowed it down to grav. or hustler. can you compare for me. what about toro?

2. cgotro

cgotro LawnSite Member

We us a honda mini Z and a super Z, Awesome mowers. Never used a gravely, so I can't vouch for them or won't say they are bad either. Pure cutting pleasure on a super Z, Way too much fun to be work. I don't think you will be disapointed with Hustler products. ::D

3. slapu2

slapu2 LawnSite Member

:D " ITS NOT REALLY WORK WHEN YOUR HUSTLIN EVERYDAY "

4. collierlawn

collierlawn LawnSite Member

At the begining of the season I purchased a 260z and I hate every aspect of it. It will not hold a hill, traction is awful even on flat land. eye q has already had to be replaced once. definatley would not reccommend.

5. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I am a Hustler Super Z owner and I don't beleive there is a better mower built. I have a freind that bought a new Hustler Z 27 hp about 1 month ago and he told me he absoulutely loved it. The only problem he has had is being able to use it his wife wants to mow every day and she has never mowed grass in the 30 years he has been married to her.

6. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I am a Hustler Super Z owner and I don't beleive there is a better mower built. I have a freind that bought a new Hustler Z 27 hp about 1 month ago and he told me he absoulutely loved it. The only problem he has had is being able to use it his wife wants to mow every day and she has never mowed grass in the 30 years he has been married to her.

7. cgotro

cgotro LawnSite Member

I have several women who cut grass on hustler mowers, I have one lady that at one time it took her 7 hours to cut their grass. She can finish in 2 1/2 hours now with her miniZ. She is all smiles when I see her. I can tell you several stories like this. It gives us guys more time to do other stuff.