Demo tomorrow

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

The wright is the only one that I know of for sure as I specifically asked about this. The wright is goes up to 5 inches. This is the front runner in my mind before any actual demos are done so I have inquired a little more about it than the others.

I know that ferris generally goes to 5 on the Z's I have used or owned from them.

The scag and the toro I honestly have no idea but will report back as I demo them.

2. mjlcare2

mjlcare2 LawnSite Member

3. Can't remember, but I've heard complaints about the RH both from people and dealers...
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. You know as bad as it sounds, I've never paid attention to that...I believe it is flush with the tires....I think the RH tires stick out further though.,.not 100% but that's what I recall.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Review to follow in a little bit.

6. Did u buy it?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Gilmore.Landscaping

Gilmore.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

My 36" Sentar is flush with the tires, it only becomes an issue for me on wavy garden edges or sharp curves.

PS I love my 36" Sentar, but I actually took the seat off because I have a few hilly properties and found it wanted to wheelie quite a bit. Works just fine standing once you get use to the handle being a little lower.

8. RH or FD?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Gilmore.Landscaping

Gilmore.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Rapid height, they just changed the name from Sentar to Sport. If anything it maybe hangs out an inch, see attached pic.[​IMG]

10. Yea, that's negligible.
    Posted via Mobile Device