Demoing a Deere 323d ctl

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, Jul 21, 2010.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats on the new machine. :usflag: Sounds like a good deal for you.

2. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

$49k sounds like a good deal with all those options, congrats

3. tbi

tbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I wanted a to demo a Deere but the salesman told me it would be a waste of time and he never even quoted me a machine. I wonder why?

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

A 323 is the same size as a 322 right?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Because he knew Takeuchi was a better machine. :laugh: Even my Bobcat dealer says the same, want more power and less frills? Get a Takeuchi.

6. P.Services

Well guys I'm leaning heavy towards a 333d. As long as my machine starts up and runs tomorrow it will be a done deal. The taki dealer is working hard for the sale though. I think he will be 55-57 on a loaded out 250- no hi flow
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ConstSvcs

ConstSvcs LawnSite Senior Member

financed thru JD Finance ?? Whats you monthly payment? Interest rate?

Sure would consider trading my '07 322 with 600 hrs for a quite ride :)

8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Please, please please wait for the Takeuchi, you really have to try one before you knock it, I would have ended up with a Takeuchi had the dealer had one on the lot, you will fall in love with the pilot controls and rear visibility.

9. P.Services

i really want a refined, nice, Cadillac kinda cab. I want cool a/c and a quiete engine so i can hear the radio, i want to stay dust free and talk on my phone while the engine is at idle. i remeber when you and i were talking about 2 years ago and i said "i dont care how loud or how dirty or how bumpy the ride is, i want the strongest baddest machine available" well my opinion has changed 100%.

i have never run a taki but i dont think the cab is as nice as the deere

10. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

If you want a radio, get a Sirius and a damn headset. I can't hear jack crap over my machines, and if i bought a new CTL/SSL today, I would buy a CTL and it would be a TL250 with hi-flow, A/C and a cab. Period. As far as a radio, well, I like my Sirius, and you can add a small heater for nothing. You shouldn't worry about your phone. It gets in the way,so I don't answer it. If you mind dust, get the hell out of this industry. It's dusty.