Demoing a Deere 323d ctl

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, Jul 21, 2010.

1. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

I checked the nosie level with db meter and at idle the reading is 64 db in the cab and 88 db outside at 10 ft from machine,full speed it is 72 db in the cab and 93 db outside at 10 ft.I ran it though JD credit 60 months at 4.9% for a payment of $720 a month.I have ran a Takeuchi and it was ok but hard to keep a even push without spining one track,and they are very loud.

minimax

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

spoken like a true bone head. :hammerhead:

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

jd told me 3.9 for 60 or 3.9 for 72 for a $250 fee

4. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

P.Services,I will ask my salesmen on the rates? On the dust some is ok but when I harley rake all day and there is a half inch of dust on the roof and I spit out dust from my lungs for a week, thats why I want a dust free cab.You eat dust if you like?

minimax

5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Avoiding dust inhalation, if possible, is a good idea. Talk to any veteran operator and they'll tell you about lung issues from inhaling dust for extended periods of time. I wouldn't hard time a guy for wanting to stay clean and healthy.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  6. ConstSvcs

ConstSvcs LawnSite Senior Member

ouch! expected a slightly lower interest rate. My new Kubota KX 121-3 is $503/ mo @ 0% on 30 k borrowed. Maybe I'll check with my local JD dealer just to kick the tires anyway..................

7. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

How aboyt the A/C?I had a customer tell me it was so cold he had to open the windows.

8. JDSKIDSTEER

Ron, You will be running a Kubota next year and promoting it. You creditbility is gone. 2007, Bobcat is the best, 2009, Cat is the best, 2010 Takeuchi is the best..2011 Kubota is best, 2013 Thomas is the best......ANYTHING BUT A DEERE.:laugh::laugh:....:hammerhead:

9. JDSKIDSTEER

Deere offer's 0% for 42 mos, but it cost 2% of the ammount you finance.

10. JDSKIDSTEER