Demoing a Deere 323d ctl

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, Jul 21, 2010.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Go used, nothing sucks more than to have a new machine depreciate right off the lot, I learned that lesson twice, you keep more money in your pocket with a used machine.

2. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Who....Me??? LOL

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i dont want another 332 to tell you the truth. I think they are built like crap and i dont enjoy the time spent in it. I can see myself running the D all day every day and not getting sick of it at all, blast the tunes and the ac and im all set.

im almost sure its going to be a new 333D and very soon after a 50D, whats the worst that can happen? i go broke and they take the machines back right? not the end of the world, end of my great credit score yes. (unless the taki dealer gives me a number less then 56k on a brand new loaded out 250.

4. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

just post some pics when you make the purchases! Sounds like you have a plan as long as the work keeps coming.

5. P.Services

the way i see it my work can come to a dead halt and i can just let them sit. I cut alot of lawns and plow alot of snow so those two pay the bills. The rest is just the gravy train.

shoot i rent my 332 for 300 bucks a day. Two rentals and its paid for for the month!!

6. Bleed Green

oh you rent your stuff out to other ppl? Will you do that with your D series though since it will be your new baby?

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

$300 a day? That's all? Go for $450, that's what a Bobcat T300 rents for here.

8. P.Services

you bet i will rent it out. no forestry work or brush mowing though.

9. P.Services

i rent it to friends in biz, not the joe homeowner. so i want to cut them a little break on price.

10. Bleed Green

oh well if its ppl you know I guess that is better. They are apt to know what they are doing and not treat it like crap like "Joe Homeowner" might LOL.