1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Demoing the wright ZK

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The mayor, May 13, 2010.

1. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

Got a demo for a few days. Not sure how I would like it. I do like the cut. It has been very wet here lately, and have had very little clumping.(chute up) Still can't get up to a decent speed yet, but with time I am sure it will get better. Very suprised that it stripes so well. The hydros are loud with a whine but I wear hearphones.

2. LandscapemanFL

LandscapemanFL LawnSite Member

I have been looking a Wright in the past few weeks and wondering how the ZKs stack up against the Turf Tiger.

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i have heard mixed reviews on the deck. some say its great, others say it is no imporvement over the old deck

4. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

Funny, I am also looking at a turf tiger and should be demoing soon. As for the cut quality the first thing I look at when someone is giving a review is their location. what cuts good here may be a complete mess in Florida or vise versa. The florida coment was just the first state i thought of and is nothing personal.

5. tstutz

tstutz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

Love the wright line of mowers. Great quality of cut.