1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Denham Lawn & Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thelawnman, Mar 26, 2012.

1. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

I know its cool the cut just look weird when cut that way. Today was the week i cut it that way and it just looks weird but need to change the patterns.
  2. thelawnman

the rig and some stripes. Looking to do the inside of my trailer what are the best racks y'all found and use

3. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S. New Jersey

4. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the Accelerator, do you collect clippings on allot of your lawns? The pics look great. Do you find when the accelerator is full or when you use it it messes with your stripes making the mounted side wheel highlight more? If that makes sense. Does it mess with deck leveling ?
  5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Work looks excellent man.
  6. J Dawg

J Dawg LawnSite Member

Work looks great! Keep those pics coming! I personally do not have a trailer, but I see a lot of people on here that use the Green Touch Xtreme series trimmer rack. I would suggest using the engine support kit as well, because the block that holds the shaft is further down the shaft from the engine. This causes the engine hang in the air and it bounces up and down when you drive, leading to bent and broken shafts. The engine support kit, however, holds the weight of the engine to help eliminate that. I'm sorry if that is confusing but when you see the pictures it should make more sense. Green Touch also makes a lot of other racks for pretty much anything you could think of, and looks top notch. The second commonly used brand for racks are Trimmertrap. But like I said, I currently don't have a trailer with racks this is just my observation from looking at some other threads and doing some research online. Hope this helps! :)

Here are the links to the Green Touch racks:

Trimmer rack: http://www.trailerracks.com/XB103.html
    Engine Support kit: http://www.trailerracks.com/enginesupport.html

Link to Timmertrap products: http://www.trimmertrap.com/all-products
  7. thelawnman

I all most bag all my houses. No it don't mess with the stripes because it doesn't drag on the ground even when full . Its a great catcher.
  8. thelawnman

Thank you guys
  9. thelawnman

I Bin looking at the green touch. I m just trying to see what people are using.
  10. thelawnman

Just so stripes and what. How's everyone year going ?

IMG_0798 (1).jpg