Dennis

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by A.T.A.K, Jul 8, 2005.

1. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

As of 11:00 a.m. ET, Dennis' maximum sustained winds increased to 150 mph, making it a very dangerous Category 4 major hurricane. The hurricane's pressure dropped sharply earlier in the morning, prompting the intensification. Remember, a Category 5 hurricane has sustained winds greater then 155 mph so Dennis is indeed a very strong Category 4. Hurricane Dennis made a brief landfall near Cabo Cruz, Cuba on Thursday evening. The eye will make a second landfall on the south-central coast of Cuba this afternoon, move across western Cuba and finally emerge into the Gulf early Saturday. Will keep all of you informed as it progress.

2. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

How many boards ya on , Timmy?

3. A.T.A.K

7 I think may be more I will count Monday morninig and let you know how many are you on Paul

4. ArizPestWeed

Just one , IPCO ,was kicked off PCT .

Don't see ya at IPCO tonight

5. A.T.A.K

I was there just lurking in the shadows. Boards (IPCO,PCT,NPTA,UPM,LAWN SITE,IPCA,ALLIANCE,PCP) All pest control boards I try to contribute daily.

6. ArizPestWeed

Are they all public , what are the addresses or links so I can go haunt them with ya