DEP form /Web Site

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Shades of Green LService, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Question, I have the dep consumer information form on my web site, so customers can fill out and submit it from the web site. Been saving the completed forms on my computer and printing a copy out and saving it in my file cab. Is that good enough or do i need to have the actual peice of paper?Thanks
    -Jay

2. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Do you actually meet them or is it all online? If you dicuss it with them and it's just that you tell them to go to the website to read over it I don't see why it's not good enough. If anything try to get a ip address or have them pay by credit card so it can be tracked back to them in case. I still try to get all my customers to sign the service agreement and keep that on file so they can't say that they didn't see that.

3. boats47

boats47 LawnSite Member

I keep all my records on the computer, backed up of course. I dont see why they would not except that as viable record keeping. It is along the same lines as leaving a detailed invoice to customer by email, it is all good, we just choose to be in the 21st century with our business. Does anyone use paper today?