1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dept.of Ag pesticide letter about(ground water)

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by BRANDMEL, Jun 25, 2005.

1. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

I Hope I attached the files correctly!! If not I will try again. Read through this info!! Pesticides are safe when applied correctly?? What will we find in 25 more years??

2. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

sorry!! I can't figure out how to change my scanner settings. I'll keep trying

3. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

aaaarrrgghhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I give up, can't get'm to work

Attached Files:

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I'm getting a pop up warning saying- invalid menu handle-
    on my end when I try to open it

5. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

6. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

7. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

Anyway.... the cover letter that was attached to the info that I received in the mail read... "Attention licensed applicator... please help protect our ground water... apply only the labeled rate...bla,bla,bla" Like that's going to fix our ground water contamination. Interesting, all those state applicator point meetings I attend that are Monsanto funded...all we get told is pesticides are "safe-safe-safe-safe-safe" when all the label directions are followed correctly. When will it end? :angry:

8. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

Thats because they are safe.

9. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

Geat!! I'll send ya some good ol-Idaho well water and you can drink it up. Oh-wait a minute, I'm sure you have other family members....make sure you share!!

10. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Brandon, maybe the last poster really thinks pesticides are safe if used as the lable states?...........Maybe he attended the same "Big LCO" safety meeting I did ,that said asprin & caffine were worse than those "Healthy Pesticides" he was going to apply?....... :dizzy: :waving: lol,lol,lol.