1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Design Outpost Graphics...help me decide!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by drsogr, Mar 11, 2005.

1. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, there are a lot of people making logos lately, and a lot of people on designoutpost as well. I figured I would post a link to my logo project, maybe you guys can tell me what you think about the different designs, help me give the designers feedback. If you haven't ever checked them out, it is well worth it!

Design Outpost

Anyway, let me know what ya think!
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I think I like either the one from eziey or my chicken. The one from eziey looks very classy and the one from my ckicken looks similar to mine...lol....very simple. You were right what you said about mine in the other thread.....when I had the artist design it, I had told him to keep in simple. Looks like you are doing good with keeping it down to 2 colors.
  3. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the eziey one also, especially the one with the silver/grayish color for the creek (the blue doesn't do it for me :D ) I settled on a design by eziey for mine also that is one really good designer. Look for user lite_12 in the archive. The design like yours as Matt said looks very classy.

Good Luck & Have Fun

4. Greenhaul lawn pro

Greenhaul lawn pro LawnSite Member

the easy-one all the way, it's a pretty clean design
  5. Watkinslawnservice

Watkinslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with green pro. I like that one also.

So what is the deal with design outpost? Do all the designers compete for your business?

6. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

It looks like i'm in the minority. I like samoyloff's first design. I would say chicken second.
  7. drsogr

Yeah designoutpost has a really cool setup. You set up a "reward" and people compete for which design that you like best. You tell them what you would change, and they change it, and at the very end you tell them which one you like best, and they send you the files. Its a great setup. Everyone benefits. $150 for a quality logo that you will put on everything is well worth it to me.
  8. drsogr

I would have to say right not eziey has to be in first place as well. Its a great design. MyChicken is not far behind. Samoyloff...I just can't get with his designs. Not my style

Check back on the site....we will get some other designs.

Thanks Guys!
  9. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

I agree...eziey's design is more stylistic in its simplicity. Nice Work
  10. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

#14 with "creek" in black